The mission of the Collin County Office of County Auditor
is to provide financial leadership, ensure financial integrity, protect
county assets, and maintain accurate financial and accounting records.
To accomplish our mission, we are committed to:
- Meet our statutory responsibility to ensure the safeguarding, proper
handling and appropriate accounting for receipts, disbursements and management
of county assets through continuous auditing of transactions.
- Maintain and enhance the financial integrity of the County.
- Function as a resource to all officials, departments and other users
in the processing, compilation and comprehension of accurate, timely financial
information and statistics.
- Monitor allocation of all resources and expenditures while maintaining
compliance with all statutes and Commissioners Court policies and mandates.
- Challenge management and staff of the Office of County Auditor to
continuously re-examine, refine, and improve procedures and priorities
to maximize County Auditor resources and to meet statutory responsibilities
and the County’s objectives.
- Maintain and enhance the professional and technical expertise of staff.